Kristas Stamp Spot

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Occasions Mini and Sale-a-Bration Goodies!


I spent most of the weekend playing with my Occasions and SAB goodies.  With the temperatures so cold it was the perfect weekend for it!!  I'm loving all my new stamps and papers.  The new clear mount stamps are awesome!  Here's the first card I made with my new set Vintage Vogue.  I played along with the sketch challenge on the Paper Pal Arts blog - PPA24.  This set isn't my usual style but I like it's versatility. 

6 comments:

Donna said...

Krista,
What a wonderful spring themed card to help us forget about the cold. Very cute!

TrishG said...

I love how you colored the flowers.

Ann Schach said...

Very soft and pretty! Beautiful color choices. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Ann Schach said...

Congrats on being a PPA Pick!

Mary Fish said...

Woo hoo! Such a soft and pretty card! You remind me that this DP doesn't have to be for Build-A-Bear. Congrats on being a PPA Pick this week. Hugs, Mary

Patti MacLeith said...

Congrats on being a Pals Paper Artist Pick this week. I love the colorful card.