Kristas Stamp Spot

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Stampin Up! Color Renovation

Big news in the Stampin Up! world!  SU announced this week that they will be updating the color families with the next catalog.  I'm super excited about this.  The new collections are really trendy and pretty.  We will be moving to four Collections - Brights, Subtles, Regals and Neutrals.  There will be five new In Colors in July with the new catalog.  These will now last for two years instead of just one.  Next year we will get five more for a total of ten In Colors all the time!  Also several previous In Colors are coming back as part of the new Collections.  I'm really happy to get Wild Wasabi and Baja Breeze back!!

Here's a chart of the new Color Collections.
I can't wait to start using these new colors!  You'll notice a few new colors in there too.  I think Marina Mist looks like an awesome color!  There are a few colors retiring that I will miss though.  I'm a little sad to say goodbye to Close to Cocoa and Cameo Coral.  Guess I better use these the next couple months!

No comments: