Kristas Stamp Spot

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sale-a-Bration Goodies

Here's my first card made with some Sale-a-Bration goodies.  The stamp set is one of the options from the big catalog called Funky Four.  I just love these little mushrooms so I was happy to see it on the SAB list this year!  I colored directly on the stamp with my markers.  I used Pacific Point, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait and Mambo Melon.  These colors are all in the DSP choice from the SAB brochure.  It's called Ice Cream Parlor.  The ribbon and flower button are also a choice this year.  I just love the variety of options this year.  Something for everyone!  I added a little pearl to one of the mushrooms to finish it off.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Super cute Krista! I love the clean and simple layout. I'll be casing this for my workshops during SAB. TFS!