Kristas Stamp Spot

Friday, October 21, 2011

Leaves of a Tree Thinking Of You

I still have quite a bit of last year's fall DSP, Autumn Spice, left over.  I pulled some out for this card.  My color combo is Old Olive, Cajun Craze and Early Espresso.  The tree stamp is called Leaves of a Tree.  I rounded the corners of my focal image and inked the edges a little.  My sentiment is from the set Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I layered that on the Word Window and Modern Label punches.  I made a flower rosette from First Edition DSP.  I added an antique brad to finish it off.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is lovely, Krista!

Jane Goldman said...

Hi Krista !
I have just discovered your amazing blog and have so enjoyed browsing through the pages ! Your work is stunning and I love that you are a scrap booker too ! I especially love the last tree post; beautiful colours !
If you get a chance stop by at mu SU blog ~
www.petitefleurpaperie .blogspot.com
Have a good day !
Hugs Jane x