Kristas Stamp Spot

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bright Blossoms Sneak Peek

So I really wasn't planning to get the Bright Blossoms set that SU is offering as a sneak peek to the new catalog.  I held out as long as I could and then I finally caved!  I've seen so many cute projects and I just love the bright cheerful colors.  I just couldn't resist.  This set along with the Summer Smooches DSP will be available for customers to order on April 1st.  My sentiment is from the set You're a Gem.  I layered that on a couple circle punches and a scallop circle.  My color combo is Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise and Lucky Limeade.  I punched a couple flowers with the Boho Blossoms punch and added a designer brad to finish it off.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Beth McAlexander said...

This is so adorable. I think it's my favorite Summer Smooches card!