Kristas Stamp Spot

Monday, June 25, 2012

Workshop Projects

I have a couple events coming up and these are the projects I have planned.  I hope everyone likes them!
The first card uses the set Reason to Smile.  I stamped that on a label cut with the Apothecary Accents Framelit.  The DSP is called Floral District.  My color combo is Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze and Daffodil Delight.  The background panel is embossed with the new folder Fancy Fan.  I also punched a strip with the scallop trim border punch.  My sentiment is from the set Teeny Tiny Wishes and is layered on the Modern Label and Word Window punches.  I added a small button for embellishment. 
The second project uses the set Make a Cake.  I punched that with a large circle punch.  My color combo is Calypso Coral, Pool Party and Lucky Limeade.  My background panel is embossed with the new Chevron folder.  I added a punched strip with the scallop border punch.  My sentiment is from the set Itty Bitty Banners cut with the matching Bitty Banners Framelit.  I added a designer brad to finish it off. 
My final project is a Christmas card.  I was really happy to see the set Delightful Decorations available is clear mount in this catalog.  Also, the new firm foam ink pads making inking up a solid stamp really easy!  I punched the ornaments with the coordinating punch.  My color combo is Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green and Whisper White.  I used a couple new items on the scalloped border.  I cut it with the Large Scallop Edgelit and then embossed with the coordinating Delicate Designs folder.  I added a couple rhinestones to the centers of my ornaments.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: