Kristas Stamp Spot

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hearts a Flutter

The "chalkboard" effect is really popular in paper crafting and scrap booking right now.  I decided to try it out on this Valentine card.  I like how this turned out!  It's super easy to recreate.  All you really need is some Basic Black card stock and Whisper White ink.  I made the banner using the Hearts a Flutter stamp set and coordinating die set.  My color combo is Primrose Petals, Pool Party and Basic Black.  The DSP is called More Amore.  The background panel is embossed with the Fancy Fan folder.  My sentiment is from the hostess set Wacky Wishes.  I added some Itty Bitty buttons and Baker's Twine for embellishments.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Jen said...

very cute chalkboard look! love the colors you used too.