Kristas Stamp Spot

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Morning Cup

I was in the mood to do a little water coloring so I reached for my Morning Cup set.  I realized I don't have a lot of current sets that are good for coloring.  I'm going to have to fix that when the Summer mini comes out!  I got my preview copy in the mail a week or so ago and there are some really cute sets coming out soon.  I can't wait!  I colored the image with my aqua painter and reinkers.  My color combo includes a couple retired colors - Kiwi Kiss, Taken with Teal, Tangerine Tango and Melon Mambo.  I also used some retired DSP.  I think the Kiwi Kiss pattern is called Raspberry Tart.  I really have no idea about the Tangerine Tango pattern...sorry!  I die cut my focal image with an oval nestie.  I used my corner rounder on all the bottom corners to add a little interest.  I stamped my sentiment and then punched it with the jewelry tag punch.  I attached it to a corduroy button with some linen thread.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

This is gorgeous, Krista. I love the bright, happy colours you've used, and your watercolouring is fantastic!