Kristas Stamp Spot

Friday, November 4, 2011

Stamp Camp Projects

I have a Christmas Card Stamp Camp scheduled for next weekend.  These are the four projects I have planned.  I hope everyone likes them!
The first card uses the set Pennant Parade with the coordinating punch.  I love how the set is so versatile.  The trees are just as cute as the pennants!  The sentiment is from the set Petite Pairs.  For punches we're using the scallop ribbon and circle punches.  My background panel is embossed with the Houndstooth folder.  I finished it off with a designer button.
The second project is nice and simple.  It's always good to have an easy one!  I used the set Serene Snowflakes on the focal image.  The sentiment is from the set Many Merry Messages.  My color combo is Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze and Whisper White.  I added a rhinestone to finish it off. 
The third card uses the set Stitched Stockings and the coordinating punch.  I used a couple different embossing folders - Perfect Polka Dots and Snow Burst.  The DSP is called Frostwood Lodge.  My sentiment is from the set Pennant Parade.  The color combo is Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist and Whisper White.  There's a little pearl in the center of the snowflake but it's hard to make out in the photo!
The final project uses Pines & Poinsettias for the focal image.  I layered that on a circle punch and two Fancy Flower punches.  The DSP is called Holly Berry Bouquet.  The card base is embossed with the Petals a Plenty folder.  My sentiment is from the set Teeny Tiny Wishes.  It's punched with the Word Window punch.  I added a designer button for embellishment.  I think that's it.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

bonapartelady said...

Wish I was there to join in the fun....great designs!