Kristas Stamp Spot

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Stitched Stockings

I pulled out an old Mojo Monday sketch for this card - Mojo198.  It caught my eye awhile ago and I've finally gotten around to trying it out.  I used the Stitched Stockings set and coordinating punch.  My DSP is from the Holiday mini.  It's called Holly Berry Bouquet.  My color combo is Wild Wasabi, Real Red and Chocolate Chip.  I mounted my stocking on a mat embossed with the Houndstooth folder.  My sentiment is from the set Tags til Christmas.  I layered that on a couple circle punches and a scallop circle punch.  I don't usually like really wide ribbon on cards.  It just doesn't fit my style.  I got a little of this striped ribbon free with the Christmas Keepsake box so I decided to add some to this card.  I think I like....lol.  It's still not my style but in small doses it can be nice.  Finally I added a strip punched with the scallop edge punch.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: