Kristas Stamp Spot

Monday, December 5, 2011

Up, Up & Away with Beyond the Garden

I love how this card turned out!  Up, Up and Away is one of my all time favorite sets.  I think I've loved all the cards I've made with this set.  My color combo is Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi and Basic Gray.  The DSP is called Beyond the Garden.  I used my Tasteful Trim die for the big scallop strip and layered the scallop ribbon punch on top.  My sentiment is from the same set.  I used my circle and scallop circle punches and then popped the whole thing up on some dimensionals.  Finally I corner rounded the bottom left corner on all my layers.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

I love this too, Krista - it's fabulous! Love the use of Basic Gray with the other colours from the DSP.