Kristas Stamp Spot

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Apothecary Art with Framelits

For this card I pulled out lots of new goodies!  This is the first project I have made with the new set Apothecary Art.  I love that it coordinates with the new Framelits Label dies.  I colored the flowers with a little ink and my blender pen.  My sentiment is from the set Perfect Words.  I really like the font on this particular stamp.  My DSP is one of the new choices for Sale-a-Bration this year.  It's called Everyday Enchantment and it's just lovely.  Love the distressed edges!  My color combo is Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Poppy Parade.  I added a row of pearls to finish it off.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Erika Clark said...

I think this card is just beautiful! Very pretty color combo & design.