Kristas Stamp Spot

Friday, January 27, 2012

Pennant Parade Valentine

Sometimes I really love the look of a mostly white card.  It's just so crisp and clean.  For this card I used Pennant Parade for my focal point.  I punched the pennants with the coordinating punch and popped them up on some dimensionals.  I added a couple little hearts cut with the Fashionable Hearts die.  I used a little Baker's Twine at the corners to string up my pennants.  My sentiment is from the set Short and Sweet.  My color combo is Real Red and Pretty in Pink.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

This is adorable Krista! I too love a CAS card with lots of white space! You sure are in the swing with your valentines cards!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Victoria ~x~

Beth McAlexander said...

Great CAS card! Very, very pretty!