Kristas Stamp Spot

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fresh Vintage with Everyday Enchantment

I made another card with some Sale-a-Bration sneak peeks.  For this project I used the new stamp set called Fresh Vintage.  I was happily surprised to find the flower stamp from this set coordinates with the Blossom Bouquet punch.  It's a little tricky to line it up because this is a triple layer punch.  But in the end it turned out great.  My DSP is also a SAB item called Everyday Enchantment.  I love the colors in this pack.  For this card I used Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral.  My sentiment is from the set Perfect Words.  I die cut this with one of the new label Framelits.  My background piece is embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots folder.  I also added a new designer brad to finish it off.  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Love the bright and fresh colours of this card!!!

Erika Clark said...

Too pretty! I love all the texture & I didn't realize that triple punch matches the flower :)

Kate Stockman said...

Love your card and the new dsp.

Dawn said...

Krista--I love, love, love this card! How did you get the flowers lined up with the punch?? I can't wait to get my hands on the paper/stamp set. Unfortunately I missed the preorder time when I could get them so I'll have to wait a couple more weeks! Thanks for sharing!

Cathy said...

Beautiful card! So cheery and bright.
Have to try the punch too - thanks for
this idea!