Kristas Stamp Spot

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Father's Day Card

Stampin Up has monthly contests for demonstrators.  I won once a couple years ago so I decided to give it another shot.  Last month the contest was to make a project for Father's Day.  I guess I didn't win so I figured I'd post my card!  I didn't have a good Father's Day sentiment for this design so I made one myself.  I used a stamp from the set Friendly Phrases and then added "Dad" die cut from the Billboard alpha die.  Behind my sentiment I stamped a couple of the cute kites from the set Send Me Soaring.  My background is stamped with Woodgrain.  My color combo is Not Quite Navy, Old Olive and Crumb Cake.  I added a zig zag strip cut with the Tasteful Trim die.  I hope I have better luck next month!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: