Kristas Stamp Spot

Thursday, April 19, 2012

In Color Create a Cupcake

Here's the second project I made for last month's SU demo contest.  I used the Create a Cupcake set and matching punch for this card.  My color combo is Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Certainly Celery and Crumb Cake.  My DSP is from the Occasions mini.  It's called Sweet Shop.  Along the bottom edge I used the scalloped Edgelits Adorning Accents die with the coordinating embossing folder.  I really wanted to use some narrow taffeta ribbon but SU doesn't carry that style in Pool Party.  So, I dyed the ribbon with a few drops of reinker mixed with water.  It worked great!  My sentiment is from the same set and I punched that with the Word Window punch.  Finally I added a designer button and a few pearls for embellishments.  I love this card even though it didn't win.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: