Kristas Stamp Spot

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Make a Cake in In Colors

Here's a quick card I put together using the set Make a Cake.  This set makes great birthday cards.  I used all new In Colors for this - Primrose Petals, Gumball Green and Summer Starfruit.  I punched the cake with the Decorative Label punch and layered that on a large circle.  My background panel is embossed with the Delicate Designs folder and die cut with the coordinating scallop edge die.  I also used the coordinating piercing template.  My card base is stamped with the little doily from the Kindness Matters set.  My sentiment is from the set Create a Cupcake and I die cut that with the Bitty Banners die.  I added a glimmer brad to finish it off.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

This is so CUTE, Krista! You know, I didn't realise the large scallop edgelit co-ordinated with both of the embossing folders; this looks GREAT! Love it :)