Kristas Stamp Spot

Monday, September 3, 2012

Make a Mitten

Sorry I've been absent for a couple weeks!  I was on vacation for a week and then just getting back into the swing of things.  I feel like I'm having stamping withdrawls!  I did spend a little time in my craft room today and here's what I made.  I got the Make a Mitten set with my last order and this it the first chance I've had to ink it up.  I used the coordinating punch and Snow Festival DSP.  My color combo is Primrose Petals, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green and Baja Breeze.  I used the Window Frames Framelit for my mat and embossed that with the Fancy Fan folder.  My sentiment is from the hostess set Mixed Medley and I punched that with the new small scallop circle punch.  I added a little Baker's Twine to string my mittens together.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: