Kristas Stamp Spot

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Big Stampin Up Sale starts Tomorrow

Hi everyone.  I just wanted to take a minute to let my customers know about some Stampin Up sales starting tomorrow.  For all you traditional stampers, SU will be discounting stamps 15% for one day only, tomorrow October 29.  I'm really psyched about this!  I still have a few sets on my wish list and I'll definitely be taking advantage of the sale price.  I hope you do too.


For the My Digital Studio users out there, all digital kits will be discounted 50% from October 29 - November 5.  This is a great deal!  There will also be several freebies offered during the week.  You can pick these up through my online store.  Just click on the Shop Now button on the right. 

I hope you get a chance to pick up some new goodies!

No comments: