Kristas Stamp Spot

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Perfect Punches is a Winner!

I was very sad to hear that Stampin Up was discontinuing the monthly demo contests.  I didn't enter every month but I still loved the contests and seeing the monthly winners.  So, since they announced the final contest I decided to give it one last shot.  I'm very happy to tell you I won in the Make & Take category!  Woo hoo!  Three free stamp sets!  Since the category was Make & Take my card is very simple and easy to reproduce.  My card base is Whisper White with a second, slightly smaller, layer to give it a little more stability.  I love Whisper White card stock.  I've tried lots of different whites on the market and nothing compares for stamping.  However, it is a little thin so that's why I like to layer a second piece when using it for my base.  My DSP is called Snow Festival.  I chose 3 complimentary patterns and made pennants out of them.  My sentiment is from the set Perfect Punches.  I stamped that in Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green and then punched it out.  I added a little Baker's Twine for embellishment.  Quick and easy.  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

bonapartelady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bonapartelady said...

Very cute, Krista, I can see why it won!

Bethany said...

Congrats! Its a great card :)

Karen said...

found you through pinterest love the design of this card going to scraplift it with halloween colors will make sure to give you credit awesome design! Karen www.littlscrappieces.blogspot.com