Kristas Stamp Spot

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Blossoms Abound

I've been working on my blog all day!  What do you think??

Here's another card I made with the retired set Blossoms Abound.  I really love this set.  It's so easy to make beautiful cards.  I also used a sentiment from Vintage Labels and Canvas for the background.  The floral border stamp is from the new hostess set Because I Care.  For colors I used a couple returning In Colors - Wild Wasabi and Pink Pirouette.  I combined those with Rose Red.  I added a Hodge Podge Hardware frame and that's it!

2 comments:

bonapartelady said...

Ohhh, the blog is so much brighter! I love it. Love the lilacs in reds, but the blues were nice, too.

Bethany said...

Shut up, I LOVE the new blog design!!! The colors, the style, its all just too cute!