Kristas Stamp Spot

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Two Challenges in One

I made this card for a couple challenges - Paper Pal Arts PPA47 and The Sweetest Thing SSSC74.  The Paper Pal Arts challenge was to make something summery so I pulled out my Island Oasis DSP.  It's very bright and summery.  I used the Island Floral die to cut the main flower.  I used my 5 Petal Flower punch to punch out the center and then added a button.  I added a little embossing to the leaves with the Square Lattice folder.  For colors I used Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red and Old Olive.  I stamped the sentiment with the new set Occasional Quotes.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Cards by Gina said...

Love the colors and the polka dots in your summery card! Thanks for playing at PPA!

Ann Schach said...

Love the texture and the awesome colors! Definitely "summery"! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Anonymous said...

wow love this card!! may have to case it!!