Kristas Stamp Spot

Friday, June 11, 2010

Perfect Punches and Returning In Colors

Here's a card I made showcasing some returning In Colors.  I used Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze, and Pacific Point.  All of these colors will be coming back in the next catalog in July.  I also used a new stamp  for the sentiment.  The My Friend stamp is from a  new set called Perfect Punches.  All the stamps in this set coordinate with our punches.  Very cool!  The main image is from a retired set called Blossoms Abound.  My Mom just recently tracked down this old set for me.  Thanks Mom!  I added some Bitty buttons for my flower centers.  I think these buttons and coordinating punches are my new favorite embellishment!

1 comment:

bonapartelady said...

Omigod...fabulous! Love those colors...I've always used lavenders....I like it in blue. You're welcome, by the way...LOL.