Kristas Stamp Spot

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy Greetings

I took a little break from the new catalog goodies to get some ink on a Summer mini set.  I got my Summer mini sets a little late and I don't think they're getting enough love!  The focal image on this card is from the set Happy Greetings.  I used my markers to color directly on the stamp in Pacific Point and Wild Wasabi.  The DSP is also from the mini.  It's called Beyond the Garden,  I like this particular pattern a lot.  It's small but not too small...just right for cards.  I added some Whisper White punched with the scallop trim punch.  The card base is embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots folder.  My flower embellishment is a combination of a Paper Daisy, a die cut daisy and a corduroy button.  I like the way it turned out.  I still have quite a few Paper Daisies left so I think I'll make some more of these!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: