Kristas Stamp Spot

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Swirls & Curls Birthday

Here's another little sneak peek from the new catalog.  For this card I used some new DSP called Just Add Cake.  This paper has lots of bright cheery colors and fun patterns.  My color combo is Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Blushing Bride and Wild Wasabi.  I used the same basic layout as the last card I posted since I really like the way it turned out!  My sentiment is from the Level 1 hostess set Swirls & Curls that's currently available in the Summer mini.  I just got this set with my last order and I really like it.  The font is super cute!  I colored the little balloons with my blender pen.  I used the spiral border punch along the top edge.  I'm a little sad to see this punch retire.  I haven't used it enough!  Oh well, I'll still use it.  My flower embellishment was made with the Blossom Bouquet punch and a button.  The branches are punched with the Bird and Branch punch.  I added a little Baker's Twine to finish it off.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: