Kristas Stamp Spot

Sunday, June 5, 2011

New Catalog Sneak Peek!!

Well, I've had a couple days to pour over the new catalog and I must say I'm really pleased with it.  There are so many awesome new stamp sets that I think everyone will be happy.  The longer I look at the catalog the longer my wish list gets!  Here's my first card with one of the new hostess sets.  This set is called Faith in Nature.  I love the combination of image and script.  I also used a couple new In Colors.  The green is called Lucky Limeade and the orange color is Calypso Coral.  I love all the new colors and I think you will too!  I paired these with Chocolate Chip.  I colored the image with reinkers and an aquapainter.  The sentiment is from the Summer mini and its from the set Happy Greetings.  The bottom edge is a new punch called Lace Ribbon.  It's very intricate and quite pretty.  I finished it off with some linen thread and a corduroy button.  Well, I hope you like this first sneak peek!  Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: