Kristas Stamp Spot

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pennant Parade in new In Colors

Here's my second card with some more sneak peek items.  For this card I used all new In Colors - Pool Party, Island Indigo and Wisteria Wonder.  This is a great combo!  I'll be using this again.  The stamp set is also new.  It's called Pennant Parade.  The set has several different pennants and a bunch of single words.  I think it's really versatile.  It also coordinates with the new Petite Pennant punch.  My sentiment is from the set Happy Greetings currently available in the Summer mini.  The scallop border was cut with the Tasteful Trims die.  My background is embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots folder.  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Cute, cute, cute! We have to wait another couple of months for our new goodies in Australia, but I love what you've done with them.

Amanda said...

So cute! Love the sweet soft feel of this card. TFS

Krissie said...

super pretty! Love the color combination :)

Debbi said...

This is beautiful! These colors together are amazing - tfs!