Kristas Stamp Spot

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Paper Pal Arts Sketch - PPA66

Here's another Christmas card for my personal stash.  For this card I used this week's sketch challenge at Paper Pal Arts - PPA66.  My focal image is the stamp Dasher.  I added a little Dazzling Diamonds to his antlers.  The Santa tag is from the set Tags til Christmas.  I punched this out with my tag punches.  The sentiment is from the wheel Jolly Jingles.  I punched this out with the Decorative Label punch.  The color combo is Baja Breeze, Garden Green, Real Red and Blushing Bride.  I used the DSP Candy Cane Christmas.  I punched my DSP with the Scallop border punch.  I finished with a couple rhinestones and some ribbon.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Stampin' Diva said...

Gorgeous card!! Dasher looks fantastic. Love the DSP you used. Thanks for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts!!!