Kristas Stamp Spot

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Vintage Peaceful Wishes

I've really been on a vintage kick lately and I think this is one of my favorites.  I used an old stand by retired set called Peaceful Wishes.  For the background I layered the Very Vintage wheel and a Script background stamp.  I used my color spritzer to add to the vintage effect and sponged the edges.  The DSP is some retired SU paper that I have been trying to use up.  My color combo is Early Espresso, Old Olive and Riding Hood Red.  I embellished with some crochet trim and an antique brad.  I just got the brads and I think I like them.  They are on the large side but really pretty.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

bonapartelady said...

Very soft and calming....I like it. Might have to get some of that crochet trim....