Kristas Stamp Spot

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch 89

Here's my card for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch - SSSC89.  I really liked this sketch.  I think I'll be using it again in the future.  I used the SU ornament set Tree Trimmings.  I used the color scheme from the Candy Cane Christmas DSP - Baja Breeze, Garden Green, Real Red and Blushing Bride.  Sometimes it's just easier to let your DSP be your guide!  I used the Scallop Ribbon edge punch and the Scallop Border punch.  The sentiment is from the wheel Jolly Jingles and I punched this with the new small oval punch.  My circle embellishments are pieces of chipboard covered with DSP and then topped with the epoxy pebbles from a Build-a-Brad set.  I don't have any brads left but I have lots of the little pebbles left over.  I like the look on chipboard.  It adds some nice dimension.  Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: