Kristas Stamp Spot

Saturday, October 16, 2010

SU Only Challenge 3

Here's another card using French Foliage.  I think this stamp set has turned out to be my favorite from the Holilday Mini.  I don't usually make many fall cards but this set makes it so easy!  I made this card for the challenge at SUO Challenges - SUOC3.  The challenge was to use something from the Holiday Mini.  I also used a Verve sketch from a couple weeks ago.  The DSP is Autumn Spice from the Holiday Mini.  It's hard to tell from the photo but this DSP is so nice.  It's heavy weight and textured, just beautiful.  I stamped with a bunch of fall colors - More Mustard, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze and Old Olive.  My sentiment is from the set Fabulous Phrases.  I first punched it with the Word Window punch and then I used the Tiny Tag punch to punch just one end for the hole.  I added a button and some linen thread.  I think these are my new favorite embellishments.  I seem to be using them a lot lately!!  Thanks for stopping by!.. 

1 comment:

Heather Chachula said...

The layers behind the image is so pretty!!!!

~~