Kristas Stamp Spot

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bright Daisy Birthday

Since the weather has been so horrible here in the Adirondacks I decided it was time for some bright summery colors for my next project.  This card was a lot of fun to make.  I love the color combo - Wild Wasabi, Peach Parfait, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight.  I die cut a multicolor Daisy for my focal point.  I used my bone folder to curl the tips of the petals a little to give it some extra dimension.  My patterned paper is from SEI.  I punched one edge with a big scallop punch.  My sentiment is from the SU set Birthday Bliss.  I used a designer brad for the center of my Daisy.  I added a strip of Whisper White punched with the scallop ribbon punch.  Thanks for stopping by!

Inkymommy - The font for my watermark is called Pharmacy.  I downloaded it for free from dafont.com. 

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Beautiful card Krista! The bright colours are so cheery and the flower is fab!
Hugs, Victoria ~x~

Inkymommy said...

Great card, Krista. I love your clean style. Quick hijack question for you. What is the name of the font used for your watermark? TIA