Kristas Stamp Spot

Saturday, May 28, 2011

On the Grow Scooter

I finally placed my order from the Summer mini last week.  There were lots of things I wanted but I managed a little restraint this time!  I bought the On the Grow set mostly because I love this little scooter.  Fortunately I like the other image and the sentiments too.  I watercolored this with reinkers and my aquapainter.  My color combo is Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango and Wild Wasabi.  The DSP is also from the Summer mini.  It's called Beyond the Garden.  My flower embellishment in the corner is made with one of the new triple layer punches.  This one is called Blossom Bouquet.  I'm still getting the hang of this new punch.  It takes some serious muscle to punch this one!  The green branches are from the Bird punch.  I added a couple borders punched with the Scallop Ribbon punch.  I think that's it.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: