Kristas Stamp Spot

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Springtime Vintage Note Pad

I've seen some great little note pads using SU's dvd stamp cases.  I covered the inside of the case with Springtime Vintage DSP.  I added two scalloped strips cut with the Tasteful Trim die.  The "Take Note" stamp is from the set Noteably Ornate.  I punched this with an oval punch and layered it on a couple Daisy die cuts.  My color combo is Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy and Pear Pizzazz.  I didn't want to add too many thick embellishments or the case wouldn't close so I just used a little crochet trim.  I also put a little strip of DSP and a punched scalloped border on the notepad itself.  I think it ties things together nicely.  I had a hard time finding note pads that fit inside the case.  I ended up buying 5x7 pads and then had my husband trim a couple inches off the bottom with his power tools.  It worked out great!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: