Kristas Stamp Spot

Sunday, May 24, 2009

My first project upload!


So I've been busy taking pictures of some of my recent projects. I thought I'd start with one of my favorite SU sets....Branch Out. This set is so easy to use and really versatile.

For this card I used my Circle Scissors plus to cut the card in a circle. Getting the hang of the Circle Scissors takes some practice. I've found that you really need to tape down your paper so it doesn't shift when cutting. I've been using painter's tape to stick the paper to the glass cutting mat. Once I figured that out it works great!!

To get the nice, soft watercolor look in the leaves of the tree, I stamped with classic ink on watercolor paper and then used my aquapainter to blur the colors a little. It's super easy!! No skill required!! My kind of stamping!

No comments: