Kristas Stamp Spot

Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Digital Studio....WOW!

All I can say is WOW!  Stampin Up has just developed a digital papercrafting progam called My Digital Studio.  I got my copy last night and it is just amazing.  I've wanted to try digi scrapping for awhile but I found the other programs cumbersome and counterintuitive.  This program ROCKS!  I installed it and I was off.  I learned the progam and completed this page in just a couple hours. 

This is never going to replace traditional scrapbooking but it sure is cool.  I didn't think I would want to sit in front of the computer even more than I usually do but I found the creative process just as enjoyable.  It's so easy to try different things and move elements around.  No wasted paper or embellishments!  This will be available to customers October 1st. 

1 comment:

bonapartelady said...

Nice page....guess it went smoothly and you like it from the sounds.....