Kristas Stamp Spot

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cards for Michele's Stamp Camp

Here are the four cards for Michele's Stamp Camp this Saturday.

This was inspired by a card I saw on Stampin Connection.  I like to include a couple pretty easy projects at a stamp camp.  This one is clean and simple but still pretty.
Michele asked for a Mother's Day card.  I used Vintage Vogue and Well Scripted for this card.  This one will take a little longer to do since the flower is cut out.
Here's an Easter card.  The flowers on this are done with a technique called Faux Suede.  It's a little hard to see in the photo.  The stamp set is Well Scripted again.
And finally we have a Father's Day card.  I used Well Scripted again....can you tell I love this set?!  This is a very versatile layout.  It can easily be made more feminine by choosing different colors and patterned paper.  I also found this on Stampin Connection. 

1 comment:

bonapartelady said...

Good choices for a stamp camp!