Kristas Stamp Spot

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Gently Falling Thank You

Here's another project I made with the set Gently Falling.  I just love these leaves.  They are so pretty.  For this card I also used Spice Cake DSP.  My color combo is More Mustard, Soft Suede and Pear Pizzazz.  I used a large circle punch for my focal image.  The sentiment is from the set Petite Pairs.  I added a strip punched with the scallop edge punch.  Finally I added a large designer button for embellishment.  I'm not sure about these buttons.  They are huge!  It's going to take some tricky designing to incorporate them in cards.  I'm trying to think of some other uses for them too.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your card. I used your layout to make several cards. I didn't have the large buttons so I used a flower instead. Love your designs. Thanks, Jeanie Young