Kristas Stamp Spot

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Clean & Simple Gently Falling

Here's a clean and simple card I made with the set Gently Falling.  I'm really please with how this turned out.  I'm starting to really love clean and simple designs.  For this card I masked the square and sponged the inside edges with Crumb Cake ink.  I left a little bit of white in the center.  I stamped the leaves in Island Indigo and Cajun Craze.  The detail stamp is done in Soft Suede.  I inked the edge a little to create a frame.  My sentiment is from the set You're a Gem.  I think this will make a nice fall anniversary card.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Great color combo! I love the edging, really makes it pop.

Jen

Bethany said...

Wow, I really like this one! The clean & simple look is growing on me too :o)