Kristas Stamp Spot

Thursday, November 10, 2011

One More Christmas Card Done!

I got another Christmas card done this week.  I really like how this turned out!  I used the ornament from the Tags til Christmas set with the coordinating punch.  My sentiment is from the wheel Jolly Jingles.  My color combo is Real Red, Wild Wasabi and Very Vanilla.  The DSP is called Holly Berry Bouquet from the Holiday mini.  I love the Real Red glittery polka dots pattern in this pack.  It's much prettier in real life.  My background mat is embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots folder.  I added some silver cord and a couple rhinestones to finish it off.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Stunning card Krista! Love it!! I am doing a christmas class in a few weeks and I am going to use some of your cards as inspiration!!
Hugs, Victoria ~x~