Kristas Stamp Spot

Friday, December 9, 2011

New Occasions Mini Goodies!

I got my preorder this week from the new Occasions Mini.  I love this mini!  There are so many awesome sets and accessories in this next mini.  I was tempted to spend way too much this time!  I manged a little restraint...lol.  Here's my first project.  I used the stamp set called Mouthwatering.  I colored the stamps with my markers.  My color combo is Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder and Soft Suede.  This new DSP is super cute!  It's called Sweet Shop.  I love all the patterns.  My sentiment is from a retired set called Sweet Scoops.  I stamped this on a label cut with one of our new Framelits.  This nesting set of dies is awesome!  I love the shape.  I'm going to get a lot of use from these dies.  I embellished my card with some Baker's Twine and a new Jelly Bean Designer brad.  I'm so happy to have some new toys!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: