Kristas Stamp Spot

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Another Quick Valentine

I've been on a Valentine kick this last week.  Here's another quick and easy one.  The hearts are from the set Take It To Heart from the Occasions mini.  I punched those with the small heart punch.  I went with a rainbow palette for this - Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point and Old Olive.  My sentiment is from the single stamp, Candy Conversions, also from the mini.  I added a trim piece punched with the scallop border punch.  Finally I embossed the bottom edge of the card with the Perfect Polka Dots folder.  I think the new edge embossing folder with the little hearts would be perfect here.  Unfortunately, I don't have it yet!!  It's next on my wish list for sure.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: