Kristas Stamp Spot

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Label Love

I think my favorite part of the This and That suite is the DSP.  It's called Epic Day.  The colors work really well together and I love the grungy look.  On this card I also used some Washi Tape.  This is a product that's new to me but I can see a lot of uses for it.  I like the semi transparency.  My focal image is from the set Label Love.  There's a coordinating punch for this set.  I layered that on a diecut from the Floral Frames set.  My color combo is Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Basic Gray.  I added a couple buttons to finish it off.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Super cute card!

Bethany said...

Love this clean simple card. I like the design paper too :)

Anonymous said...

What concerning the thought that when bulking, you tend to
put on far more muscular bodyweight vs. unwanted fat when you find yourself already in a low bodyfat percentage?
e.g. a guy who begins bulking at 10% BF may well acquire 10 lbs.
muscle mass, 10 lbs. fat, whilst a guy at 20% BF may gain six lbs.
muscle mass, fourteen lbs. fat? The figures are created up but you will get the idea.


Feel free to visit my website; build muscle Mass Women over 50