Kristas Stamp Spot

Monday, August 2, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You - Sketch 58

Here's another card using the new SU set Aviary.  I really like these cute little bird cages!  This card was for this week's sketch challenge at 2 Sketches 4 You -2S4Y58.  For colors I used Concord Crush, Baja Breeze and Sahara Sand.  My DSP is from the retired pattern Thoroughly Modern.  For punches I used Scallop Ribbon and Jewelery tag.  My sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I embellished this with ribbon and a Hodge Podge ribbon slide.  The stamped image is layered on a die cut frame that I just got a couple weeks ago at a stamp expo.  Unfortunately I threw away the packaging so I have no idea who makes these!!  I'm bummed about that because they had lots of great designs and I don't know what they are called.  Oh well, I'm sure I'll see them again.  Thanks for stopping by. 

5 comments:

Judy B said...

Very pretty card...I love the birdcage!!!

Angela said...

Super cute birds...and fun colors! Love your take on the challenge!

Tiffany said...

Beautiful!!

Kazan Clark said...

that stamp is simply beautiful. I love your card
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

Courtney Baker said...

Krista this is way cute! Thanks for playing along with 2 Sketches 4 You!