Kristas Stamp Spot

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mercy's Tuesday Sketch and SCS Color Challenge

Here's another card for a couple challenges.  I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch - MTSC85 and Splitcoast's Color Challenge - CC282.  The stamp is another new one from SU called Word Play.  I used my markers to color directly on the stamp.  The color combo for the challenge was Blushing Bride, Riding Hood Red and Early Espresso.  I used some SU Paper Daisies that I dyed to match my colors.  The embossing folder is Victoria from Cuttlebug.  I did some piercing around the Blushing Bride cardstock and finished with some pearls and ribbon.  The diecut behind my stamped image is another one from my new set.  Sorry, I don't know who makes this!  I really wish I hadn't thrown away the packaging!  Thanks for stopping by. 

Update - I did some searching and found out the maker of my new dies is Nellie's Choice.  I knew it was a woman's name!!

No comments: