Kristas Stamp Spot

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Baby Blossoms with Four Frames


Hi everyone.  Sorry I haven't posted in awhile!  I was away for a few days attending the Creating Keepskaes Convention in Manchester, NH with a few friends.  We had a great time and spent way too much money!!  We attended a crop on Friday night so I'll have some projects to post in a bit.

Here's a card I made last week.  I used Baby Blossoms to make a pretty mat for my sentiment.  My color combo is Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, Baja Breeze and So Saffron.  I punched the Four Frames image with the Decorative Label punch.  My sentiment is from the set You're a Gem.  I added a little seam binding tied in a bow.  Anyone else having problems getting nice knots or bows with the seam binding?  I don't normally have problems but this stuff is giving me fits!  I can't seem to get a decent looking bow.  It took me about a dozen tries to get this one right.  Oh well.....keep trying I guess!  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love this card!