Kristas Stamp Spot

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Birthday Card with Some New Goodies

Every year I go to the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Manchester, NH with some friends.  We make a weekend of it and have a blast!  I made this card with some of my new goodies.  I was trying to be really good this year but I just couldn't pass up the great deals, especially on paper!  The DSP I used on this card for my Mom is called Bright Blossoms from SEI.  My color combo is Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso.  The die cut strip is also new.  It's a die from a company called Marianne Designs.  I threaded some Cherry Cobbler seam binding through the die.  My focal image is stamped with the Four Frames set and punched with the Decorative Label punch.  The sentiment is from the Create a Cupcake set.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Beautiful bright card Krista! I love this DSP and the four frames is one of my favourites att he inute! Great job!
Hugs, Victoria ~x~