Kristas Stamp Spot

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Faith in Nature CAS

I made another card with the Faith in Nature set.  This set makes such beautiful and elegant cards.  I decided to go with a clean and simple layout for this card.  I think the stamp speaks for itself and you really don't need anything else.  I watercolored the pear with reinkers and an aquapainter.  My color combo is Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral and a little Daffodil Delight for highlights on the pear.  I added a border along the bottom edge of the card punched with the scallop ribbon punch and a little tab of ribbon.  These are really my only embellishments.  I also used a distressing tool around the edges of my focal point.  This adds a little texture and helps the image stand out.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

This is a really beautiful card, Krista. Love your watercolouring.