Kristas Stamp Spot

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Projects for Mom's Workshop

I have a workshop coming up for my Mom and her friends.  I have two projects planned.  I hope they like them!!
The first uses the new hostess set Faith in Nature.  I stamped the flower and then inked a little color into the center with a sponge dauber.  My colors are Wisteria Wonder, Basic Black and Basic Gray.  I made my sample into a sympathy card but it could easily work for any occasion.  My sentiment is from the set Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I used my scallop edge punch on the background layer.  I embossed the second layer with the Final Press folder.  I added a rhinestone to finish it off.
The second project also uses a new In Color.  For this card I used Pool Party, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla.  My focal image uses the acrylic block technique.  I inked my block in Pool Party and then used it like a stamp.  It makes a really nice background.  Then I stamped the Sail Away image.  I added some speckles with the color spritzer to age it a little.  I also roughed up the edges a little with the distressing tool.  The bottom edge is punched with the scallop ribbon punch.  I hope the workshop goes well.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They will love them!

Mom

Sharon said...

We did love them and haven't stopped talking about them since! Thanks, Krista. We always get great ideas from your workshops.