Kristas Stamp Spot

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cherry Amour

I made another card with the set Mouthwatering.  I really love all the images in this set.  For this card I also used the new cherry scented embossing powder from the Occasions mini.  I don't do much heat embossing but this new powder caught my eye.  I wish you could smell through the computer!  It smells so yummy.  I colored the stamp with my markers.  My color combo is Early Espresso, Old Olive and Riding Hood Red.  I diecut that with the new Labels Framelits.  My sentiment is from an old retired set but I thought it went great with this image.  I punched that with the Word Window punch and layered it on the Modern Label punch.  My background panel is embossed with the Houndstooth folder.  I added a little ribbon and a few pearls for embellishment.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: